1982 C&C 34' (10.36 m) 34
Little River, South Carolina, United States
This 1982 C&C 34 Sloop offers a great deal of comfortable cruising for a very reasonable price. She has beautiful lines and is a great all round boat with a good turn of speed. She is roomy below decks with over 6 feet of headroom and accommodations for six. Side decks are large permitting easy
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: ZCC34465MB2G
$ 24,999 USD
€ 23,212 Euros
$ 33,750 CAD
£ 20,134 GBP
This 1982 C&C 34 Sloop offers a great deal of comfortable cruising for a very reasonable price.
She has beautiful lines and is a great all round boat with a good turn of speed. She is roomy below decks with over 6 feet of headroom and accommodations for six. Side decks are large permitting easy movement around the boat, and forward is a large anchor locker. Her bottom was painted in 2020.
Call for a showing today.
Ak Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Intracoastal Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 34' (10.36 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Draft Max: 6'
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Fresh Water: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Year: 1982
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 20.00
- Power KW: 14.91
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Anchor: 25 lb. Plow
- Anchor Chain: 50 feet
- Anchor Rode: 100 feet
- Batteries: 2 x 12v
- Battery Charger: Guest - 3 years old
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Bilge Blower
- Bilge Pumps: 1 Manual
- Bilge Pumps: 2 Electric
- Bow Rail
- Storage Cradle: 6-pad folding
- Fenders: 4
- Head: Manual
- Heater: Built In Propane
- Pressured Water
- Shore Power Inlets: 1
- Shore Power Amps: 30 amps
- Shore Power Cord Length: 1 x 50 feet
- Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- 12v Refrigerator with Freezer
- 3-burner propane Stove with Oven
- Auto Pilot: Autohelm 4000
- Compass: Ritchie on Binnacle
- Depth Sounder: Data Marine
- Knot Meter: Data Marine
- Sum Log: Data Marine
- Wind Speed Indicator
- Color: Blue
- Mainsail Cover
Sails & Rigging
- Keel Type: Deep Fin
- Rig: Sloop
- Spar Material: Aluminum
- Rigging: Rod Rigging
- 2-blade Maxi Feathering Propeller
- Mainsail 1: In good condition
- Mainsail 2: In good condition
- Traveler: On Coachroof
- Roller Furling
- Headsail (primary): 150% for furling in good condition
- Other Headsails: 3 x #3 Genoa, 1 x #4 Genoa, 1 x # 2 Genoa
- Storm Jib
- Spinnakers: 3 - 2 in good condition
- Spinnaker Staysail
- Spinnaker Pole
- Back Stay Adjuster: Hydraulic
- Boom Vang
- Topping Lift
- Emergency Tiller
- Man Overboard Pole
- Winches Self-Tailing: 2 x Barient 27ST, 2 x Barient 22ST and 2 x Barient 23ST
- Winch Handles: 2
- Wheel Steering: Oversized Destroyer Wheel
Hull & Deck
- White hull, blue bottom.
- Hand laminated fiberglass and Baltec balsa cored sandwich constructed hull with internal grid system.
- Fiberglass Balsa cored decks, off white gelcoat non-skid.
- Hull to deck joint glued and thru-bolted to toerail.
- Fin ballast keel.
- S/S bow pulpit and stern pulpit; double lifelines and gates, tapered S/S stanchions.
- Two Lewmar deck hatches and one small deck hatch, solar vent.
- Bronze thru hulls.
- S/S and teak tread swim ladder.
- External lead bolted to fiberglass keel with S/S keel bolts.
- Edson pedestal steering with S/S wheel.
- Spade fiberglass rudder.
- Vee berth forward with hanging locker on port, and head opposite to starboard with manual head with W.C., sink with cold water.
- Main salon with drop-leaf dinette table, L-shaped starboard and straight port settees.
- The port settee creates a single berth and the starboard L-shaped settee creates a double berth.
- L-shaped galley on starboard with navigation station and quarter berth to port.
- Galley includes 3 burner gimballed CNG stovetop with oven, 12V refrigeration, S/S sink, plenty of storage, cold pressure water in galley and head. Manual foot pump in galley also.
- Teak and holly sole.
- CNG tank in sail locker.
- 6’+ cabin headroom.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.