2004 Neptunus 62' (18.90 m) Flybridge with Euro Transom
North Miami, Florida, United States
FLOATING DOC III
FLOATING DOCK III is a very rare early example of the 62’ Neptunus model. Notable features include a Day Head on the main level, 2000 hour service just completed, recent full four side Flybridge enclosure with AC on bridge. She is in very nice condition and ready to cruise now!
Flag of Registry: Virgin Islands, British
- Motor Yachts / Flybridge
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: XVP6220FH304
Ak Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 62' (18.90 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Documented Year: 2003
Beam: 16' 8''
Draft Max: 5' 2''
Draft Min: 5' 0''
Maximum Speed: 30 Knots
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Fuel Tank: 1364 Gallons (5163.3 Liters)
Fresh Water: 250 Gallons (946.35 Liters)
Holding Tank: 110 Gallons (416.4 Liters)
Gross Tonnage: 34
Designer: Tony Castro
Interior Designer: Neptunus Yachts
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: CAT
- Engine Model: C-18
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 1000.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2017.00
- Hours Date: 08-02-2021
- Engine Location: Port
- Engine Make: CAT
- Engine Model: C-18
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 1000.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2020.00
- Hours Date: 08-02-2021
- Generator KW: 21.00
- Generator Hours: 2696.00
- Generator Date Hours Recorded: 08/04/2021
FLOATING DOC III is a Euro Style Sedan Motor Yacht. Her interior is graced with a dark stained cherry joinery that shows beautifully. FLOATING DOC III has a custom layout including a functional Office Area below decks.
Boarding FLOATING DOC III is either from the swim platform and up the port or starboard steps or from the Aft Deck port or starboard custom (one of a kind) hinged hull side entry doors.
FLOATING DOC III has a comfortable Aft Deck with built in seating, same level Salon with a raised Galley and a Dinette Area with a custom Day Head. Below decks are these staterooms and two full Heads plus an Office Area. The Master Stateroom is amidships taking advantage of the widest and quietest part of the yacht. Forward is the VIP Cabin with the a double cabin between the VIP and the Master. The Engine Room is aft and accessed via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. Furthest aft is spacious Lazarette. The Flybridge deck has easy access via stairs and the optional Neptunus hardtop, four side enclosure and the signature open air Sun Lounge ahead of the Helm.
The Salon is entered via a curved “Trend” stainless steel sliding door with a sliding insect screen and full drapes. The very open and spacious Salon is fully carpeted.
Immediately to starboard is a leather and upholstered L shaped settee with full storage below. A built in cherry end table is at the forward end of the sofa with two cabinet doors within currently used as liquor storage. Lying in front of the sofa is a custom cherry coffee table.
Forward in the outboard corner is a cabinet presently used to store the yacht’s equipment manuals.
Above the sofa is the signature two level Salon side windows with pleated blinds separated by an attractive upholstered panel. A sconce light and two Clarion speakers flank the windows.
On the portside immediately upon entering is an entertainment cabinet with storage below. A Sharp Aquos 30” TV is built into the cabinet. Behind two curved cherry doors above the TV are the TV’s receiver box, a Clarion DC stereo unit with Sat radio capabilities.
A Channel plus digital modulator allows the CCTV camera, DVD’s or Sat TV to be displayed on the TV. Also in this area are three Direct TV Sat receivers, a Glomex gain adjustment for the Terrestrial TV antenna, the Intellian Sat TV control panel.
Next forward is two person leather and upholstered sofa with storage below. The Salon windows, drapes and sconces match those to starboard.
One step up are two more cabinet doors for storage.
Also in the Salon is an oval ceiling treatment with two halogen mini spots over the coffee table. There are also five additional halogen mini spots overhead and digital AC controls. A newer high volume AC blower offers additional cooling to this area.
The Galley area of FLOATING DOC III is greatly expanded by not having a lower helm. In its place is a very convenient Day Head!
This area is two steps up from the Salon but very open to the Salon with no obstructions.
Equipment and features of this area are:
- Engineered wood planked sole
- Three level Corian countertops
- Panasonic Dimension IV stainless steel microwave
- (2) Sub Zero under counter refrigerators w/cherry door fronts
- (2) Sub Zero 700 BF freezer drawers w/cherry drawer fronts & built in icemaker
- Gaggenau 4 burner Ceran cooktop
- Frigidaire dishwasher
- (2) Under counter stainless steel sinks
- Grohe single lever faucet w/a removable spray handle
- (9) Cherry cabinet doors
- (10) Cherry drawers
- Exhaust fan, under counter
- (11) Halogen mini spots
Forward and to port in the Dining Area is the raised Dining Settee to seat five adults. There is excellent all around visibility from this area. The seat backs are upholstered and the seat bottoms Ultra Leather.
The table is a highly varnished burlwood with a cherry trim set upon single cherry pedestal.
Side windows of the Galley and Dinette Area have pleated shades while the large seven panel windshield can be shaded from the sun by the exterior applied black Textulene windshield cover.
Inboard of the dining settee is a three shelf glass cabinet.
Unique to FLOATING DOC III is a main level Day Head with a bow front cherry vanity, three cabinet doors below, Corian countertops and under mount sink, single lever faucet and a newer full size Head Hunter jet head. Also in this head is a marble tile floor, a side window with pleated shades, five overhead halogen lights and two mirrors.
To the port side of the Galley starting further aft than the newer models is a Companionway worthy of a larger yacht.
The seven curved steps each with an step light lead to a landing with the yacht’s electrical panel outboard. At the base of the steps one can go aft and down one step to the Master or forward and up one step to the Guest Cabin to starboard or to port into the open office area with three drawers, four cabinets above, a porthole with pleated shades and a chair for the desk. Every boat needs an office! Above is a much appreciated skylight flooding the area with natural light.
Up one more step is the Laundry Center with a Whirlpool separate stacked washer and dryer behind four cherry doors.
Furthest forward is the entrance to the en suite VIP Cabin.
The Master Suite is entered via an arched cherry door from the forward end of the suite. Centerline there is a tapered queen size berth with rope lighting and a storage drawer below. The upholstered headboard is affixed to a mirror aft of the berth. There is a small brass sconce lamp port and starboard as well as a reading light in the soffit above for each side of the berth. Each side also has a built in nightstand with one large drawer. To starboard is a double door hanging locker with a light with a cherry countertop above. Next aft is a bank of three cabinet doors with shelves within and a cherry countertop above. Above is an oversize opening hull side port light with Roman shades.
Next forward is a access to the large Master Head.
To port starting forward is a built in Sharp 20” TV above and a small vanity with stool, drawer and dressing mirror below. Next aft are two cherry cabinet doors for storage.
Next aft are four cherry cabinet doors. Also in this area is a Fireboy CO monitor and an opening porthole with Roman shades to match that on the starboard side.
Also in this cabin is a soffit type AC delivery to evenly distribute the air conditioner, a decorative ceiling treatment over the berth with three halogen lights, four additional halogen lights, stereo speakers with volume control under the berth, digital AC controls and a house battery shutoff switch.
Accessed only from the Master Suite is the Master Head with bow front cherry vanity with a cabinet below and an under mount sink with two tone single lever faucet above. The countertop is Avonite. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above, with an opening oval porthole behind a pleated shape.
The toilet is a custom full size Head Hunter model with push button flush. The sole is marble tile and the overhead is mirrored.
The stall shower has a clear acrylic door, a seat, a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
Also in the Head are three halogen light fixtures.
Port Guest Cabin
Entered from the aft end, the Guest Cabin has a double berth off the outboard and forward bulkhead. An upholstered headboard sits upon a mirrored panel. Inboard is a three drawer cherry nightstand. Below the berth is one large and two small drawers. Outboard of the berth is a raised shelf with two opening portholes above behind a Roman shade. Above the portholes are six cherry cabinet doors. At the foot of the berth is a cedar lined auto lit hanging locker and a dressing mirror. Also in the cabin are digital AC controls, four overhead halogen lights, a 15” Sharp Aquos TV, a central vac outlet and two small cabinet drawers above the hanging locker.
The Portside Forward Head serves both the VIP and the Guest Settee and as such has a door into the VIP and the Centerline Companionway.
The cherry vanity has a bow front, under mount sink and a two tone faucet above on a Corian countertop. There is one cabinet door below and three mirrored cabinets above.
The toilet is a Head Hunter compact model with push button fill/flush control. The stall shower has a clear acrylic door, a light and a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture and a soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser. Also in this Head is a marble tile sole, an opening screen stainless steel port light with a Hunter Douglas Duette shades. Above are three halogen lights in the mirrored overhead.
All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with a centerline queen berth, upholstered headboard over a mirrored panel and two overhead reading lights.
There are two large drawers at the foot of the berth. To both port and starboard are built in cherry countertops that serve as nightstands. Above on each side are oval stainless steel opening portholes with screens and pleated shades. Further above are four cherry cabinets on each side.
Aft to port is a double door cedar lined auto lit hanging locker followed by the entry door to the Forward Head.
Facing forward on the starboard side is a built in Sharp Aquos 15” TV and a storage cabinet. Below a large mirrored panel is a cherry topped vanity with a single drawer and a stool to serve as a vanity.
The starboard side has a two door cedar lined hanging locker with an auto light.
Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO detector, seven overhead halogen spots, two stereo speakers, an overhead Bomar escape hatch/skylight with a retractable screen and shade, rope lighting behind the valance and under the berth and arched entry door to the cabin. Access to the oversized boat’s bow thruster is below.
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails w/double rails
- Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller
- Delta 66 lb. stainless steel plow anchor
- Maxwell 3500 electric anchor windlass
- Up & down foot switches for windlass
- All chain rode
- Round Bomar hatch to access large chain locker
- Freshwater wash down on bow in bow locker
- Heavy duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Round Bomar VIP Cabin deck hatch
- Dual spring line cleats
- International navigation lights
- Dual deck fills for fuel port & starboard
- Stainless steel burgee pole
- Bow sun pad area & built in drink holders w/cover & newer cushions
- Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion
- Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover & cover for cabin side windows
- Frameless cabin side windows
- Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard w/ladder mounts
- Teak sole over fiberglass decking
- Covered stern cleats w/fairleads w/hinged covers
- Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads & pin lights
- Fully covered Aft Deck
- (3) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead w/double LED fixtures
- Built in Aft Deck seating for four
- FRP table w/folding center section w/twin table bases & (4) built in cup holders
- Wet bar w/stainless steel sink to port w/storage cabinet below
- New Miele electric stovetop under hinged fiberglass top
- Easy access to spacious Lazarette below via center of aft seat
- TV inlet w/cord
- Telephone inlet w/cord
- Neptunus swim platform w/hydraulic mechanism & removable tender chocks
- Huge full beam Lazarette w/5’ of headroom, accessed via center section of aft seat
- (2) Clarion stereo speakers w/tweeters
- (2) Overhead stainless steel handrails
- Hand rails at port & starboard side steps to Foredeck & rail at Flybridge steps
- Teak steps from Aft Deck to swim platform w/hinged stainless steel safety gates, port & starboard
- Jabsco pressure water inlet w/pressure regulator
- Deck waste pump out plate
- Large hatch to Engine Room on gas shocks
- Hot & cold shower starboard side
- Custom fresh spigots on starboard side
- Nova Cool drink refrigerator under Flybridge steps
- (2) Stern mounted cleats
- (2) JL Audio 2 Stage speakers
- Curved stainless steel trimmed “Trend” Salon entry door
- (2) Aft facing cameras for stern docking/security
- Port & starboard boarding ladder receptacles
- Custom hinged hull side board gates port & starboard
- Polycarbonate spray shields port & starboard
- 31” Samsung LED mounted over grill w/cover
- (2) Resin type deck chairs
- 2007 11’ Novurania RIB w/30 HP Yamaha 4 stroke OB
- Tender chocks
- Full cover, black Sunbrella
- Navigation lights
- S/S bow rail
- Bow seat
- Port & starboard FRP step pads
- Fuel tank gauge
- 12V accessory outlet
- Console steering
- Fire extinguisher
- Perch seat aft
The Bridge is surprisingly roomy with large U shaped seating is on the aft portion of the Flybridge to seat six to eight with a kidney shaped varnished table centered between the seating. Next forward is a fiberglass Jacuzzi with upholstered cushions for seating on a hard spa cover.
Forward on the portside is an upholstered Stidd double helm seat with wing controls and a TV.
To starboard is the full Upper Helm with a single Stidd helm seat followed by a covered bar unit with a stainless steel sink and a newer U Line icemaker. There is a also a storage cabinet below and a Corian countertop above.
Forward of the Helm is an open sun lounge with exterior sun cushions and a Venturi windscreen. The remainder of the Flybridge is under the signature Neptunus hardtop with a four side enclosure.
- (4) Access panels for storage in the Helm Area
- Newer 4 Side enclosure with (5) U Zips
- (6) Overhead DC stainless steel trimmed lights w/double LED elements
- (4) JL Audio overhead stereo speakers w/separate tweeters
- (3) Drink holders at helm
- Helm cover
- Seat covers
- U shaped seating cover
- Stainless steel flag staff
- 110V GFCI outlet
- Winslow 8 person life raft mounted in cradle aft
- (2) Aft facing floodlights from Bridge hardtop
- Full Bridge carpet w/bound edges
- Hinged hatch over Flybridge/Aft Deck steps
- Opening overhead hatch forward on centerline
- Aft side enclosure goes fully aft allowing additional dry storage area
- Dometic portable refrigerator, chest style
Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (2) CAT LCD gauge panels for main engines
- CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- Sirius SAT weather receiver
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- (2) Simrad multi depth/speed/log gauges
- 12” Garmin 7212 multifunction display
- (2) Wema electric fuel gauges
- (2) ACR Point Pad searchlight controls
- CAT back up panel for gears & throttle
- Integrated Vetus bow & stern thruster controls
- 10.1” Furuno Nav Net 2 radar/plotter
- Bennett trim tab controls
- Sea Star Teleflex helm
- Dino tilting wood steering wheel
- Fireboy controls
- Windlass controls
- Icom M602 VHF w/DSC
- Fireboy engine override switch
- High water alarm system
- Bilge pump switches w/indicator lights & (3) LCD bilge pump counters
- Clarion Blue Tooth stereo
Portside co-pilot area includes the following gear:
- Bow & stern thruster controls
- CAT electronic engine controls
- Start/stop switches for main engines
- (2) Drink holders
- Insignia 19” LED TV w/cover
- (2) RCL 100 searchlights
- Hailer horn
- Glomex Terrestrial TV antenna
- Cell phone range booster
- (3) VHF antennas
- SSB antenna
- (2) GPS antennas
- Intellion Sat TV dome
- Stainless steel dual trumpet horn
- Fold down access ladder
- Anti vibration mounts for engines & generators
- (4) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/”Ultra” bilge pump switches
- (2) Grundfos 115 volt house water pumps
- Space Saver 30 Gallon hot water heater
- (6) Fluorescent Engine Room lights
- 110V GFCI outlet
- (2) 110V Engine Room blowers
- FRP flooring between engines
- Macerator pump for waste system w/timer
- 2.5” Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts
- Dripless shaft seals w/spare seals mounted
- Site tubes for both fuel tanks w/momentary shutoff valves for safety
- 2” Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling
- Oil Xchanger Oil change system for engines, transmission & generator
- 34 lb. Fireboy automatic fire suppression system (FE 241)
- Air filters on Engine Room air intakes
- Teleflex power steering system
- Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors (recently replaced with 2 units instead of 3)
- Circulation pump for AC chilled water pump
- Dual Racor 1000 MA fuel filters for main engines
- (1) Racor 500 filter for generator
- Shaft bonding brushes
- 6 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck
- (2) Coolant recovery bottles for cooling systems
- Sea Star hydraulic power steering
- (2) Engine block heaters
- ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- 671 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank
- 690 Gallon aluminum aft fuel tank
- Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines
- 4 Blade propellers (main props)
- (2) Aluminum baffled water tanks
- (1) Aluminum baffled waste tank
- Fuel transfer pump w/timer
- Broan central vacuum
- Wema water tank gauge at main electrical panel
- Wema waste tank gauge at main electrical panel
- Remote generator start/stop controls in Engine Room
- Hard wrapped exhaust system
- Tool shelf on top of AC compressors
- (2) Engine Room cameras
- Four step teak & stainless steel swim or side boarding ladder
- (3) 110V Shop type blowers turn on with light switch in Engine Room
- Six step stainless steel & teak tread entry ladder
- Vinyl flooring on sole
- (2) Glendinning cable master systems 220V 50 amp w/remotes
- Custom water filtration system
- (2) Large mufflers
- Incandescent 12 volt DC lighting
- Fluorescent 120 volt AC lighting
- (2) 4 Blade spare props chocked on rack storage
- Hydraulic tender lift (rebuilt 2019)
- 3 Drawer mica storage cabinet
- (2) 4D batteries for stern thruster w/battery shutoff switch
- Newmar 20 amp 12 volt charger for stern thruster batteries
- 110V/220V AC system
- 12V/24V DC system
- 21 KW CAT generator in sound shield w/2696 hours
- (2) Banks of 12 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows:
- (2) 8D’s (220 ah each, wired in parallel) for house 12V
- (2) 4D’s (180 ah each, wired in series) for engine starting 24V
- DC Digital voltmeter
- DC Digital amp meter
- AC Digital voltmeter
- AC Digital amp meter
- (20) Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits
- (8) Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits
- (42) Breaker protected DC circuits
- Pro Nautic battery charger for engines 24V, 30 amp
- Centaur Battery charger system 12V, 90 amp
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning 220V 50 amp cord reels w/75’ of cord each, each w/remote controls
- Generator “on” indicator light at Helm
- (3) Battery shutoff switches
- (2) Newmar GI 50 galvanic isolators in Lazarette
- Port engine alternator 85 amps, 28V
- Starboard engine alternator 135 amps, 14V
- (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus
- (1) 15 KVA Rex isolation transformers in Lazarette
- Full generator gauge package at electrical panel
- Ship’s schematic panel above main electrical panel for Nav lights/DC/AC/shore/generator LED indicator lights
The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keeping qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption.
FLOATING DOC III
In January 2021 FLOATING DOCK III had a yard period including the following work:
- 2 Coats of Sea Hawk CuKote
- Prop speed
- Shaft service and die check tapers
- (4) Cutlass bearings
- New lip seals on dripless shaft seals
- New hydraulic platform hose
Yard bill $18,000
Also completed at same time was a 2000 hour engine service to include new after coolers, clean heat exchangers and coolers, oil, filters, zincs, impellers, etc.
Only 70 hours since the completion of this work!
FLOATING DOC III is a very rare early example of the 62’ Neptunus model.
Notable features include a Day Head on the main level, 2000 hour service just completed, recent full four side Flybridge enclosure with AC on bridge.
She is in very nice condition and ready to cruise now!
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard FLOATING DOC III, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.