Specifications for KALIPAREA 2003 41' 0" MERIDIAN 411 Sedan Yacht
Motor Yacht (Flybridge)
Coast Guard #:
41' 0" (12.50 m)
14' 4" (4.37 m)
3' 9" (1.14 m)
3' 9" (1.14 m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
11.33980925 tonnes (25000 lbs)
150 gal (567.811767 L)
Water Tank Material:
55 gal (208.1976479 L)
400 gal (1514.164712 L)
Fuel Tank Material:
Hull and Deck Information
Date Hours Registered
More details on KALIPAREA Yacht for sale
Key Features & Upgrades
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Meridian 411's elegant silhouette
is beautifully complemented by many gracious amenities. New hull and
deck designs are both stylish and functional. A wide-open cockpit
provides an ample six feet of elbowroom. The salon features plenty of
seating for everyone you invite aboard, while the master stateroom, with
a generous queen-size island berth, provides all the comforts of home.
Below, there's a standard island berth in the second stateroom for
convenience. Stand-up access to the engine room allows for easy routine
Key Features and Upgrades
2003 Meridian Sedan Bridge that will make heads turn and provide you enjoyment for years to come
LOA will provide you with a great ride in any condition. This
Well-traveled vessel that is kept up to date and professionally
maintained from all aspects.
Cummins diesel engines and Onan generator are professionally maintained
on a regular basis by factory certified and trained technicians
2. RayMarine chart plotter, auto pilot, depth finder and VHF radio all professionally certified in 2018
3. Large bridge seating for you and your guests
4. Newer batteries - 2016 and 2017
5. Waxed and detailed yearly - including 2018
6. Bottom paint is fresh and touched up in 2018
7. New props with a spare set - 2017
8. Sleeps 6+ comfortably
9. Ideal family boat or potentially the great loop
10. Bamboo snap in carpet on the bridge and lower outside cockpit area - 2015
11. Flex A Teak on the swim platform adds a clean and elegant look - 2016
12. Sat TV system throughout the yacht
13. Stored inside heated during the winter months - never been in the cold
14. Professional weekly boat washes
15. Newer sun pad on the bow - 2016
16. Captain run and maintained
engine room is spotless! Transmissions have been serviced. New shafts
and packing (2017). Raw water pumps serviced. Both engines have been
entirely gone through. Starboard motor rebuilt in 2017 and port motor
extensively gone through be factory trained technicians.
galley is home to a 3-burner stove, two separate sinks,
convection/microwave oven and a large refrigerator with separate side
freezer. To add to the amenities, there is a newer (2015) ice maker in
the main salon area to provide your favorite refreshment with fresh ice.
helm station is adorned with Ray Marine electronics, Fusion stereo with
JL audio upgrades that will make everyone envious and a two person flip
up seat. The DOC (docking on command) controls both the bow and stern
thruster for easy docking and maneuvering in tight quarters.
JL Audio was over a $10K upgrade and includes 4-8" and a sub on the
bridge and 4-8" and a sub on the lower. 4 Bow speakers provide plenty
of high quality tunes to you and your guests in the front.
Cabin has a separate 4 speaker stereo system in addition to the master suite having a separate stereo system with 2 speakers.
Few more options that make this the perfect boat for you!
1. Central Vac
2. Sound shield on the generator
3. 4 air conditioners with heat
4. Cruising speed is 22.5 mph and burns under 30 gph.
Need more enticing; Magna stainless steel grill on the back and a Hurley davit system can be included.
even more enticing, let's talk inside heated storage for the upcoming
winter. Want her now, can deliver to your new destination.
Please register now to see complete yacht details.
Your request for information on this yacht has been submitted successfully to AK Yachts. One of our yacht brokers will contact you soon.