Specifications for TITAN 1992 82' 0" HATTERAS Convertible Yacht
Sport Fisherman (Convertible)
Coast Guard #:
82' 0" (24.99 m)
21' 6" (6.55 m)
6' 6" (1.98 m)
6' 6" (1.98 m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
22 knots (25.3171479 mph)
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
420 gal (1589.8729476 L)
Water Tank Material:
350 gal (1324.894123 L)
4210 gal (15936.5835938 L)
Fuel Tank Material:
Hull and Deck Information
Date Hours Registered
More details on TITAN Yacht for sale
This Hatteras 82 was ordered originally by a United States billionaire. The
client's vision focused on building a vessel capable of cruising to grounds other convertibles of this era were simply unable to reach. To that end, the
original build client requested redundant systems to ensure the boat was ready for his family's enjoyment. Noteworthy items include two Northern Lights 50 KW Generators, two Watermakers, two hot water heaters, two power steering pumps, two fresh water pumps, two AC cooling pumps, plus two air compressors. "JERE LYNN IV" met expectations and the original owner campaigned this vessel with family and crew throughout much of The Western Hemisphere.
This yacht exchanged ownership for the first time to another United States
billionaire who primarily enjoyed the use of the vessel in Florida and Bahamian waters. The second owner had the same full time Captain and full time Engineer on board "TAMARA K" throughout his tenure as owner. Noteworthy improvements included removing her original aluminum window frames and reinstalling frameless windows in 2014. Exterior repaint in Awlgrip by Luu Marine in 2014. Plus, the Starboard Engine and Transmission were overhauled and completely rebuilt in 2014.
The current owner purchased this Hatteras in 2015. In 2015, the mission was to transform the boat into a luxury dive platform capable of remaining offshore for extended periods of time. A change in plans caused the owner to shift gears and instead, the owner concentrated on a major refit. This refit was thorough and focused on preparing this Hatteras for sale. The refit is summarized in detail below. Please call us for additional insight. "TITAN" is available for your white glove inspection and she represents a turnkey brokerage offering.
Refit was completed in 2017 without regard to scope of work, time-frame, or cost involved. Please refer to our 360-degree virtual tour to see the spectacular results.
Noteworthy upgrades and maintenance items are listed below.
• Premium suite of navigation electronics installed in 2015
• Yacht's interior was beautifully rebuilt to high standards
• New AV Equipment
• New Stainless Appliances
• Port Engine, 25 Hours, rebuilt in 2017: included all cylinder heads,
cylinder kits, main bearings, rod bearings, salt water pump replaced,
plus coolant system fully serviced
• Starboard Engine, 200 Hours, rebuilt in 2014
• Nonskid decks repainted including the cockpit, foredeck, bridge deck,
hardtop, fish box, aft deck rail, and transom
• A/C System: Three new compressors, two new evaporator assemblies,
plus new air ducts installed
• Ocean LED Underwater Lights
• Bottom was repainted in 2015
• Running Gear serviced in 2015
• Stabilizer Fins dropped, and system completely serviced in 2015
We have the seller's 58 item punch list on file should you wish to review this refit in detail.
TITAN is a large yacht purpose built for exploring parts of the world most pleasure yachts simply cannot reach. Over-sized is one reoccurring adjective used to describe the features found on TITAN. The side decks for example are 24 inches wide and the bow rails raise 34 inches high. The exterior of TITAN has been repainted and the Awlgrip paint shows great thanks to her professional crew.
• Maxwell 3500 windlass on bow pulpit
• MarQuipt 2500 full remote low-profile davit
• Polished Stainless-Steel Ultra Anchor
• Beautiful polished 316 stainless cleats, 12 total
• One 26" Bomar Hatch Forward
• Two 25.5" Lexan Hatches located above each cabin
• Nonskid decks repainted in 2017 and show like new
TITAN has a supersized cockpit five steps down from the aft deck. Perfect for fishing or cruising, this space measures 19' by 9'. The Nonskid decks have been freshly painted and the combing cushions are new. Storage is abundant here, all five hatches under deck are spotlessly clean. Six lockers built in along the aft bulkhead have been rebuilt and show new.
• Cable master for 100-amp shore cord
• Huge Tuna Door is 38" wide
• Ten rod holders built into covering boards
• Rocket Launcher holds eight rods
• 4' non-integrated swim platform with dive ladder
• Oversized 316 polished stainless cleats
• Walk in access to crew quarters and engine room
The aft deck is shaded and the majority of this space is covered by the bridge deck. Seating for six has been built in along the aft section of the aft deck. New cushions have just been installed and compliment the smart seating on the aft deck. The teak decks have been freshly oiled and the teak shows like new. There is a European style transom that leads passengers down five steps to either side of the yacht's cockpit. Wide steps and robust safety rails instill confidence, TITAN is a safe boat to walk around while underway thanks to her enormous proportions. The ship's door to the interior is built in center line along the aft bulkhead. Bridge deck access is found on the port side of the aft deck.
The interior of TITAN has been thoroughly refit. In short, the 1990s have been erased and replaced by new beautiful looking Brazilian Teak sole, modern quartz counter-tops, new window treatments, and new headliner. The salon is huge, and the seller meticulously replaced every detail down to the cabinetry hardware. The main deck is surrounded by extra-large frameless windows.
• New 55" Sony Flat screen
• Samsung five speaker surround sound
• New Fusion Stereo
• Direct TV
• AV Cabinet rebuilt and shows new
• New bar with Whirlpool Wine Fridge
• Ocean LED Underwater lights control panel
• New designer sofa and love seat
• New window treatments and yacht shades
• Brazilian Teak sole is new
• Ample salon storage is built in under counter
• All counter tops are quartz and installed new in 2017
• All LED lighting throughout the interior of TITAN is new
The galley on TITAN has been completely rebuilt. This large space is complimented by two huge windows. The dinette, built in along the starboard side of the galley, seats six with room to spare. Please refer to our 360-degree virtual tour to appreciate the craftsmanship that went into to transforming the galley into one of the finest gathering places found on the interior of this spectacular Hatteras.
• New Brazilian Teak sole
• Brazilian Teak was also used to reconstruct the galley's cabinetry and
the results look fantastic
• New quartz dining table is oversized
• New headliner
• New cushions made for the galley settee
• All stainless galley appliances were installed new in 2017
• Home size Frigidaire Professional Refrigerator with built in water and
• Frigidaire Professional dishwasher
• Frigidaire Professional microwave
• Frigidaire Professional oven
• Five burner electric cooktop
• KitchenAid trash compactor
• Double stainless-steel sink
• 18 built in storage compartments found in the galley
• Additional storage found beneath the dinette settee
• All LED lighting and outlets installed new in 2017
Accommodations Area Below Deck
2017 Refit continued below deck and each stateroom and head received a drastic makeover. Refit work below deck included a new mattress for each berth, each head was refit, new soft goods for each stateroom, new headliners, and new A/V equipment in each stateroom. It is worth mentioning every single bilge space on this boat was thoroughly detailed and repainted prior to the new carpeting getting installed. The seller installed all new LED Lighting and new fixtures in each stateroom.
The master stateroom is private; located four steps down and aft from the yacht's three additional guest staterooms. The master stretches across the yacht's beam, leaving ample room to walk around each side of the king size bed. A lady's vanity is built in along the port side and an oval shaped porthole is situated above the vanity. There are his and hers cedar lined walk in closets plus abundant storage built in throughout the master stateroom. The ensuite bath to starboard has been completely rebuilt and looks beautiful.
• New 55" Sony Flat screen with Sony Soundbar
• Direct TV
• New headliner with attractive recessed lighting
• New mattress is 75" by 75"
• All counter-tops are new quartz
• New carpeting
• All LED lights and outlets installed new in 2017
The ensuite bath was rebuilt in 2017 resulting in a modern looking space that matches the rest of the yacht's sophisticated interior.
• New tile sole
• New tile and textured wallcoverings
• LED lighting overhead and outlets replaced in 2017
• New attractive fixtures and hardware throughout
• Walk in yacht shower measures 34" by 46"
The VIP Stateroom is situated forward in the bow. This stateroom has an ensuite bath and a raised walk around queen berth. There is an extra-large hatch overhead. All A/V equipment was replaced in 2017.
• New Queen size mattress is 54" wide by 75" long
• New Samsung 32" Flat screen with Soundbar
• Direct TV
• Attractive recessed lighting built in to headliner
• All LED lights and outlets installed in 2017
• Abundant built in storage
• Floor to ceiling cedar lined closet to starboard
• New carpeting installed in 2017
Ensuite VIP bath was rebuilt in 2017 and features new tile sole, new textured wall coverings, all new fixtures and hardware, plus new LED lighting and outlets. Walk in yacht shower is 52" wide by 32" deep.
Matching Twin Guest Staterooms
TITAN has two additional guest staterooms that sleep four in four twin berths. Each stateroom has a private ensuite bath. The guest staterooms received the same thorough refit in 2017 and benefit from all new equipment and updated decor.
• New twin mattress for each berth measure 32" wide by 75" long
• New 24" Insignia Flat screen with built in DVD
• New Fusion Stereo
• New soft goods for each stateroom
• All new outlets
• Floor to ceiling cedar lined closet
• Abundant built in storage found in each guest stateroom
• Lexan escape hatch with screen
• New carpeting
• Ensuite head with walk in yacht shower measures 26" wide by 60" long
• Ensuite baths refit in 2017 and feature new wallcoverings, LED lighting,
bath fixtures and hardware
Bridge Deck with Aft Control Station
TITAN has a roomy aft bridge deck with rear control station and navigation electronics. Access is via an eight-step ladder from the raised aft deck. There are two bench style settees with storage beneath along the aft bulkhead. A five-step ladder above the port seat takes you conveniently up to the yacht's hardtop. The bridge deck is mostly covered and shaded from the elements. There is a robust door built in centerline on the bulkhead that leads into the enclosed helm.
• Nonskid deck freshly repainted and shows like new
• Aft Station is equipped with chart plotter, auto pilot, engine monitors,
and bow thruster
• Video Camera
• Four rod holders
TITAN is equipped with a full suite of premium navigation electronics that were installed in 2015. The entire bridge deck was rebuilt in 2017. As you can see, any sign of her 1990s original build have been erased by the 2017 refit.
• Brazilian Teak sole
• Brazilian Teak joinery
• Helm and wallcoverings have been recovered with vinyl
• Three new Pompanette Platinum Series Helm Seats
• Two L-Shaped settees with storage beneath
• New headliner
• New stainless grabrails installed overhead
• All LED lighting installed new in 2017
The owner of TITAN spared no expense when upgrading the yacht's navigation equipment in 2015. You will not find a comparable yacht similarly equipped on the market.
• FLIR - thermal imagining camera
• KVH satellite for Trac Phone
• 2 Furuno NavNet touch screens
• 2 Furuno 17" multi touch displays
• 2 Furuno remote control units
• 2 Furuno GPS NMEZ 2000
• Furuno 6kw 4' open array NavNet 3D
• Furuno 25kw UHD with 6' open array NavNet 3D
• Furuno AIS
• Furuno Sounder UHD Chirp 1/2/3/kw
• Garmin side down VU System
• Furuno Satellite Compass
• Simrad AP 70 Autopilot
• 2 ICOM VHF radios
• Furuno 25kw VHF
• 2 Furuno Remote Displays
• Airmar NMEA 2000 depth and temperature gauge
• Maretron Ultrasonic wind and weather instrument
• 2 ACR RCL - 100 Spot Lights
• Wave Wi-Fi
TITAN comes equipped with a self-contained crew quarters located aft. The crew quarters have a private entrance that does not involve entering the yacht's interior. Also worth mentioning, crew can go from their cabin to the enclosed bridge without entering the yacht's interior. Current setup is a single berth on the port side and there is a roomy work space and crew head on the starboard side of the boat. Walk in engine room access is found along the forward bulkhead of the crew quarter.
Walk in engine room is oversized and there is more than enough room to access all machinery. Even the outboard side of each engine is easy to work on. This entire space has been meticulously detailed; all the bilge spaces are bone dry and spotlessly clean. The bilges even got repainted as part of the 2017 refit.
• Starboard main engine rebuilt in 2014. 200 Hours SMOH - 4248 total
• Port main engine rebuilt in 2017. 25 Hours SMOH - 3688 total hours
• Engine overhaul included all cylinder heads, cylinder kits, main
bearings, rod bearings, salt water pump replaced, plus coolant system
• All machinery on board has been thoroughly inspected, tested, and
repaired or replaced as recommended
• Recent maintenance upgrades include: new saltwater pumps, new
freshwater pumps, all new hoses throughout the engine room
• It is safe to say the seller of TITAN follows a meticulous preventative
• Naiad Stabilizers
• American hydraulic bow thruster
• Oil change system with 220-gallon storage tank and
dockside discharge hose with remote
• Electric fuel prime
• Fuel transfer system
• Dual Racor filters on mains, single Racor filters on
generators, and triple Racor filters on fuel transfer system
• GPD Watermaker, Inc. watermaker, 1000 GPD
• 2 Offshore life rafts vacuum packed for 3-year cycle
• 2 Northern Lights 50 kW generators
• 2 Hot water heaters
• 2 Air compressors
• 2 Fresh water pumps
• 2 Hydraulic PTO steering pumps
• Eskimo icemaker
• Fire extinguisher certified 02/15
• Rudders dropped, new bearings 2013
• Props reconditioned by Coastal Prop in 2014
• All exposed windows made frameless
• Rebuilt Delta air intake 2013
• Watermakers rebuilt 2012
Attention buyers and brokers, contact anytime to discuss the virtues of this amazing Hatteras 82' Convertible. TITAN may be the very best example of an extra-large, premium built Sport fisherman that can be bought anywhere near this price point.
The seller has carefully prepared this vessel for sale, contact us today and arrange time to view TITAN personally in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Please register now to see complete yacht details.
Your request for information on this yacht has been submitted successfully to AK Yachts. One of our yacht brokers will contact you soon.