Specifications for DREAMER 2010 136' 0" HARGRAVE 136 Tri-Deck MY Yacht
136 Tri-Deck MY
Coast Guard #:
136' 0" (41.45 m)
119' 0" (36.27 m)
136' 0" (41.45 m)
27' 0" (8.23 m)
7' 5" (2.26 m)
47' 6" (14.48 m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
18 knots (20.7140301 mph)
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
1300 gal (4921.035314 L)
Water Tank Material:
400 gal (1514.164712 L)
10500 gal (39746.82369 L)
Fuel Tank Material:
Hull and Deck Information
Date Hours Registered
More details on DREAMER Yacht for sale
We proudly presents DREAMER, the queen of the Hargrave fleet. This elegant 136-foot tri-deck is the third project Hargrave has delivered to her owner, further underscoring the excellent client relations that have long been a hallmark of every Hargrave yacht.
The majesty of DREAMER is apparent the moment you enter the main salon. The owner personally hand-picked everything you see. The curved bar to starboard welcomes you, as does rich-toned mahogany beneath your feet. Four Italian Formenti leather seats encourage you to sit and linger a while, taking in the voluminous feel thanks to 7’3” headroom and the 27-foot beam.
Leave your drink on the bar’s CaesarStone quartz countertop to explore the rest of the saloon, with its custom carpeting, high-gloss, amber-stained walls, mahogany cabinetry, and soft leather Formenti furnishings. Watch a movie on the 52-inch television that rises from the cabinetry, enjoying a theater-like atmosphere thanks to Surround Sound.
For formal meals, the dining area directly forward caters to ten people. The curves of the custom-made table echo those of the wheat-toned, sueded wall just ahead, while a gold square ceiling medallion dazzles overhead.
Should you wish some wine to accompany your meal, make your selection from the 78-bottle Sub-Zero chiller/storage unit in the professionally equipped galley. The chef has all the top-level appliances at hand, plus excellent CaesarStone quartz counter space and a prep island with mahogany cabinetry and CaesarStone top.
Of course, DREAMER invites you to enjoy meals outside, too. The aft sky deck is ideal, with Corian countertops large enough to stage platters and a teak Lazy Susan in the table. Before or after you dine, enjoy the beauty of the surrounding anchorage and the warm sunshine on chaise lounges or the full-beam sunpad. Head up to the fly bridge for more sun and relaxation, thanks to two settees with tables for 12, a custom six-person hot tub and sunpad, plus a bar and barbecue.
Consider having after-dinner drinks in the spacious sky lounge. The bar stools and club chairs are all made of the softest Italian leather, while four upholstered dining chairs are arranged around a mahogany table. They all invite you to settle in and watch a movie on the 65-inch plasma TV.
Come evening, the master suite and four guest staterooms provide abundant accommodations for 13. Fully forward on the main deck, DREAMER’s master features a king-size berth with a crocodile leather upholstered headboard. Wheat-toned sueded walls, with ivory strips, complete the look. The master bath is a study in intricate design, with a dazzling, free-form mosaic Italian tile floor, raised-bowl sinks, and a custom rounded spa bath, in addition to a frameless, curved-glass shower. No detail was left out by the owner or Hargrave. Treat your guests to three VIP staterooms below decks, each with a queen berth. A fourth stateroom, featuring twin berths and a Pullman, is ideal for single adults or children. All have en suite facilities with mahogany cabinetry and beautiful hand-laid tile floors. Should additional children be aboard, the starboard VIP stateroom yields access to a separate kid’s cabin, its bunk berths fitted with removable guardrails.
Just as no detail has been overlooked in DREAMER’s decor, so, too, has nothing been left to chance in outfitting her technical areas. The pilothouse has state-of-the-art electronics for navigation and communications, and an exterior wing station to port on the Portuguese bridge aids the captain in docking and close-quarters maneuvering. The captain’s cabin is directly aft of the pilothouse for convenience, while up to six additional crew have cabins below decks, finished to the same standards as the guest areas.
DREAMER embodies high-quality composite construction, built to full RINA Unrestricted classification. Twin 1,825-hp Caterpillar engines power her to a top speed of 18 knots and cruise speed of 12 knots, making her ideal for harbor hopping in the islands or exploring the posh ports of the Mediterranean.
DREAMER is an exceptional example of one owner’s vision. She’s also an exceptional example of how Hargrave ensures that high standards bring clients’ visions to life.
Built in settee with an africian mahogany aft deck table, accommodates up to 12 People 32" drop down TV from Samsung Samsung BluRay/DVD Player Denon Audio system Cabinet with a Refrigerator and Ice-Maker combination unit Custom Sunpad Teak Sole Electric Doors to Main Salon Starboard Wing Station with CAT Controls Stainless steel and teak sprial staircase to sky deck. Dual stairways to swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel handrails Walk-around has teak sole, raised bulwarks with four entry doors and teak caprail
Automatic sliding Stainless Steel double doors with an optic sensor 7'3" head room Custom soffit design Ultra suede head liner High gloss Matore amber stained walls. Curved bar The Bar and the floor under the bar are Matore mahogany The bar top is Ceasar Stone. Glass racks, wine bottle storage, and storage drawers U-line ice machine 4 bar stools with Stainless Steel legs and Italian Formeti leather seats Dual blackout/sheer Hunter Douglas window treatments 52" Mitsubishi LT-52246 TV on lift Samsung BluRay/DVD Player Denon Audio system with surround sound. Furniture and Leather by Formeti (couch, love seat and club chairs) Mahogany cabinetry Hanging Locker storage/Coat closet Mahogany paneled ceiling Square ceiling medallion over the dining table
Dinning table is custom made with the matorie stained and the shape of the table is the same shape as the back of the wall Curved wall in ultra suede with the A/C above, allows an extra 10” of walk way in the salon/dining area 8 Leather chairs by Formeti BCM Lighting Square ceiling medallion over the dining table
36” TV on lift at settee Settee is upholstered in Formenti Italian leather Large single mount sink Fisher Paykel double drawer dishwasher Viking 6 burner range Viking exhaust hood Wolf double oven with warming drawers (2) Large Sub-Zero Refrigerators and Freezers (2) floor to ceiling hafele pantry sliders Floor to ceiling storage cabinet 21” deep Sub-Zero 427R Wine/Refrigerator unit offers eight shelves of wine storage above with two refrigerated drawers underneath. The two individually controlled wine storage zones hold up to 78 bottles. The lacquer on the perimeter cabinetry matches the color of the Caesar Stone countertops. The island is mahogany cabinetry with tons of storage and Caesar Stone countertop Ceiling soffit follows the shape of the island Small GE freezer in hallway Appliances by Wolf, Sub-Zero and Fisher Paykel Tile from Israeli with Mahogany sole Schneider Monitoring System touch Screen
(3) STIDD Chairs upholstered in Formenti Leather Settee with Table Desk Safe Fridge conveniently located adjacent to helm Exterior Wing Station on the Portuguese Bridge in addition to Main Helm Station GMDSS Radio Station Schneider Monitoring Systems & Marinelec General Alarm and Fire Monitoring Station Captains cabin located off the helm station Operating controls to the Electric emergency shut down system for fuel and air supply to engine room Denon Audio System
Port Wing Station Bosun Lockers Glenndening hosemaster Central Air hose connections Staircase leading down to main deck walk around
The Captain's Stateroom is located on the bridge deck aft of the helm area with a queen berth, en suite head and separate desk for their use. 26" Samsung flat panel TV fold-up lift Samsung BluRay/DVD player JBL iPod/iPhone Docking Stations with Remotes Hanging Locker
Bar is equipped with U-line Ice Maker 3 Bar Stools by Formenti Divani Sky Lounge TV is a Sharp LC-65D64U Plasma TV Italian BCM Lighting Wheat Ultra Suede wall panels with Ivory Strips Round mahogany table with four dining chairs upholstered Furniture and leather by Formenti Divani providing seating for Hunter Douglas Duette Duo-lite Sharp 65" Plasma TV dual programming for European and US Communications Samsung BluRay/DVD Player Denon Audio System with Surround Sound Hanging Locker storage/Coat closet
Aft Sky Deck
Teak Table & Chairs to accommodate 8 guest Teak Lazy Susan for the table Full Beam Sunpad Double Custom Cabinet with corian countertop for serving Refrigerator / Ice-Maker Combo (2) Chaise Loungers upholstered in Sunbrella Teak Sole BCM Lighting Stainless steel and teak staircase to fly bridge
Helm Station equipped with Furino Navnet 3D, Nobeltec, SEE SEA Cameras and controller, FlIVR Navigator and ACR Search light, IComm VHF Bar equipped with Fridge/Icemaker Combo and Dishwasher All counter tops on Fly Bridge are Corian Non-skid sole 3 bar stools with Sunbrella upholstery 2 Settee Areas with Tables for 12 Warm White Rope lighting on the underside of all furniture and cabinets Custom Made 6 Person Jacuzzi and Sunpad Lazyman BBQ Glenndening hosemaster FUSION MS-CD500G CD/MP3 Player with iPhone/iPod Docking Station
On Deck Master Stateroom
7'3" Head Room GE Bar Fridge Safe Ceiling with drop-down circular soffit with matorie trim Italian BCM Lighting Walls are covered with Ultra-suede panels separated with ivory strips Walk-in closet with drawers and full hanging locker
Master Bath: 60” large frameless shower with curved glass Vanity with gloss matorie counter tops Free-form mosaic tile floor is crafted with Sicis waterglass tiles from the Italy’s Northern Region. (2) Raised bowl sinks Vitruvit Biko Italian Semi-round custom Pharo Whirlpool Jacuzzi Tub Italian styling by GESSI OVALE faucets and shower hardware Moccasin Adobe Majilite wall panels Large linen closet Italian lighting fixtures by BCM Lighting
Octagonal Mahogany landing for the glass and stainless staircase from main deck Whirlpool Stacked washer/dryer 2nd Whirlpool Dryer Linen Storage
VIP Staterooms (3)
(3) VIP staterooms Queen berths Full hanging lockers JBL iPod/iPhone Docking Station with Remote Samsung BluRay/DVD Player connected to the TV En suite heads with mahogany cabenitry Sinks by Rapsel Nido Gessi shower hardware and faucets Mosaic tile floors in all heads Foward Starboard VIP Stateroom is connected to a bunk room with two under/under berths with removable guardrails for the younger children to be near their parents Watertight service door for easy crew access from crew lounge
Port Guest Stateroom
Twin Berths Pullman Samsung BluRay/DVD Players connected to the 32" TV JBL iPod/iPhone Docking Station with Remote En suite head with single vanity and shower arrangement
Located forward in the bow is the crew lounge with a fully equipped galley and dining area with seating for 8 20" flat panel TV Sony DVPNC 800H DVD Player Schneider Monitoring System touch screen with ability to view all 11 cameras Fire monitoring panel GE Cooktop, Oven, Refidgerator/freezer Kitchenaide Microwave with exhaust hood GE dishwasher Whirlpool Stacked Washer/Dryer
In addition to the Captain's cabin there are three additional cabins located forward on the cabin deck with ensuite heads finished with high quality finishes to equal the guest areas Accommodates a crew of 8, yacht runs with a full time crew of 6
(2) Two Day Heads Glass Regia Cubo Wash Basins Floors are Sicis water glass tiles Gessi faucet and hardware
Schneider Monitoring System touch Screen (2) Work benches Alfa Laval fuel polishing system Algae-X fuel conditioning system (2) Sea Chest (2) discharge boxes Hard Piping throughout, meeting RINA requirements
Extra Storage Dive Locker Atlas System for shore power conversion GE Upright Freezer Large Bosun Locker Cabinet with corian counter top and sink Painted with snow white algrip. AMTICO Flooring Back-up 24 Volt fire/bilge pump
Handheld Shower with Fresh hot & cold water Non-skid sole (2) Glenndening Cablemasters with remotes Various deck fills and discharges (3) pop-up Opacmare Cleats
Clean Oil Tank – Capacity is 140 Gallons / 530 Liters Waste Oil Tank – Capacity is 90 Gallons / 340 Liters Waste Fuel Tank – Capacity is 140 Gallons / 530 Liters Grey Water Tank – Capacity is 820 Gallons / 3 100 Liters 10,000 gallons of fuel all hard piped SS though out the boat. (2) Generators: Kohler 80 kW (13,500 Hours)
ATLAS ShorPower Spa SPA75KX6X3-XL Convertor Zero Speed Stabilizer DELTA-T 600-P/T4 Digital Ventilation Control System with Remote. Delta T system has auto shut down for when fire suppression system is activated. (2) CAT 32 Accerts (1825HP) (2) ZF 3055V Transmissions with Trailing Pumps (3) SEA RECOVERY Aquamatic Water Makers (1800 Gal / 6813Liters per Day) with Remote Control Panels (2) HEADHUNTER Mach5 & (2) SQ500 Subpaq Water Pumps HEADHUNTER TidalWave TW-300LP Waste Treatment System MARINEAIR Fresh Air Make Up System MARINEAIR Air Conditioner System with (3) 10 ton Chillers ALFA LAVAL MIB 303 Separation System NAIAD VT60 Power Pack with Tandem PTO’s NAIAD Integrated Hydraulic System (Model 525 Stabilizer with Datum Control and Stabilization at Anchor & Model 20 Proportional Bow Thruster) 80hp Naiad bow thruster Back up pumps for Naiad stabilizer and bow thruster off the transmissions REVERSO Oil Transfer System for Mains, Generators & Transmissions Hot Water Heaters (80 Gallons / 300 Liters Ea) with Willow Circulation Pump GIANNESCHI CT2/330 Air Compressor (IP55.8-10 BAR 330 Lt/Min) with 5 Connection Points Around The Boat Butterfly fly valves for the exhaust discharge
(2) MAXWELL Hydraulic Windlass/capstan 8000 with Remote Controls & Counters with (2) Pool TW Type Anchors 507 lbs / 230 Kg with 525Ft 16mm Stud Link Chain with fresh water washdown (3) MAXWELL Hydraulic Capstans 4000, (1) bow and (2) aft deck SPEICH Wiper Blade System QUICKLIFT QLRN2000 DAVIT with AC / DC Power & Remote Control (2000LB / 907KG Capacity) NAUTICA RIB15 WideBody with Yamaha 90Hp Engine OPACMARE Passarail with Remote Control GLENDENNING Cable Masters with Remote Controls (4) GLENDENNING Hose Masters (2) TV/Phone Shore Power Connection Points High Volume Fuel Fills MARPO Flanges at Oil, Fuel & Waste Discharge Points Marquipt Sea Ladder & Sea Stairs
(11) SeeSea Cameras with Camera Control Keypads Digital XM WX Worx Weather FURUNO RD30 Displays with PB 100 Weather Station (2) FURUNO Transducers (3) iCom VHF Radios JRC JHS 770 SemiDuplex GMDSS VHF Radio Telephone FURUNO Navtex NX700 Fresh Water Chain Wash KOBELT Steering System SIMRAD AP50 Auto Pilot KAHLENBERG Horns FURUNO 25kW 6Ft Array FURUNO 6kW 4Ft Array FURUNO SC50 Satellite Compass (3) FURUNO BBWGPS (2) NEWMAR Hailers
SCHNIEDER Electric Monitoring System with (4) Touch Screens throughout the boat: monitoring all tank levels, shore power, cameras, high water level alarms for bilges and grey water lift stations, open door for Lazzarette and Engine Room, exhaust butterfly valve alarms Mains and Gens. MARINELEC General Alarm System MARINELEC Fire Detection System (4) MASTER VOLT Battery Monitors ORION Sonar Fuel Gauge Monitoring integrated with Synoptic
FISHER & PAYKEL double drawer dishwasher HAIER Microwave (2) GENERAL ELECTRIC Bar Fridge, master & pilothouse (2) GENERAL ELECTRIC Freezer, Laz & main deck hall (2) U-LINE Ice Maker, sky lounge & salon bars (3) U-LINE Fridge & Ice Maker Combo, aft deck, flybridge, & sky deck Venta hood A88 Frigidaire Cook Top, crew Frigidaire Oven, crew Frigidaire dishwasher, crew Kenmore Elite Refrigerator/Freezer, crew KITCHENAID Microwave w/Exhaust Hood, crew KITCHENAID 3/4 hp garabage disposal (2) WHIRLPOOL stacked Washer/ Dryers, crew and lower foyer Whirlpool dryer, lower foyer LAZYMAN BBQ, flybridge dishwasher, flybridge
Audio And Visual Equipment
(2) SEATEL 5004 Domes with TSC10A Touch Screens DELTA 12M HD TV Antenna (9) SAMSUNG/SONY TVs with (9) HD Direct TV Receivers Wired for Euro TV Receiver Set Up (9) SAMSUNG/SONY Blu Ray DVD Players (2) DENON Audio System (Salon and Sky Lounge) with surround sound (6) JBL iPhone/iPod Docking Stations FUSION MS-CD500G CD/MP3 Player with iPhone/iPod Docking Station on flybridge SPEAKER CRAFT / PARADIGM Speakers painted to match headliner. PANASONIC Cordless Phone System Sky Lounge: 65" Sharp LC-65D64U Plasma TV with HD Direct TV Receiver Salon: 52" Mitsubishi Plasma TV with HD Direct TV Receiver Master: 46" Sony with HD Direct TV Receiver (3) VIP: 32" Samsung TV with HD Direct TV Receiver Port Guest: 32" Samsung TV with HD Direct TV Receiver Captain: 26" Samsung TV with HD Direct TV Receiver (2) 32" Samsung TVs with HD Direct TV Receivers, aft deck and galley CrewLounge: 20" Samsung TV with HD Direct TV Receiver
(2) FURUNO Navnet 3D Navigation System NOBELTEC FURUNO FA-150 AIS ACR RCL600A Search Light with (2) joy sticks FLIR Camera Night Vision SUBZERO 700TR Fridge, 700TF Freezer and 427R Wine Cooler with fridge drawers, galley WOLF Cook Top, Double Oven DD30 with Warmer Drawer Units (2) VIKING 35 Person Offshore SOLAS A Life Raft VIKING SOLAS Approved Inflatable Life Jackets SARTS EPIRB Emergency Line Throwing Devices Thermal Protective Aids Life Rings (with Lights & Lines) SEA FIRE FM200 H-Series Fire Suppression System Electric emergency shut down system for fuel and air supply to engine room 2 KG / 6KG / 25KG Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers 45 Liter Foam Fire Extinguisher Emergency Back Up Fire & Bilge Pump (2) GIANNESCHI Interchangeable ACM651BT Bilge and Fire Pumps Engine Driven Bilge Pump (4) Fire Hoses with Jet Nozzles VIKING Fire Blankets, SmokeHoods and Firemans Suit ACTIONAIR Dampers
Hull Material and all interior and exterior furniture are composite Built to Class - RINA Unlimited Pleasure State of the Art Electronics and Monitoring Systems Rich Matorie Mahogany with amber stain is used for the fixed interior furniture and flooring is accented by leather, ultra suede and many other furnishings and finishes of the highest quality Ultra-suede padded head liner throughout Wall upholstery though-out the boat is an embossed crocodile leather with ultra-suede mixed in
Please note that all personal items and artwork are excluded from the sale of this vessel, including various gift items. Interested parties can contact the listing broker for a complete itemized list.
Please register now to see complete yacht details.
Your request for information on this yacht has been submitted successfully to AK Yachts. One of our yacht brokers will contact you soon.