Specifications for ISLAND TIME 1991 110' 0" BROWARD Cockpit Motoryacht Yacht
Motor Yacht (Raised Pilothouse)
Coast Guard #:
110' 0" (33.53 m)
20' 10" (6.35 m)
5' 7" (1.70 m)
5' 10" (1.78 m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
16 knots (18.4124712 mph)
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
1000 gal (3785.41178 L)
Water Tank Material:
8000 gal (30283.29424 L)
Fuel Tank Material:
Hull and Deck Information
Date Hours Registered
8/21/2016 12:00:00 AM
More details on ISLAND TIME Yacht for sale
1. Rare Bureau Veritas built Broward, which required heavier gauge Aluminum be used in the hull and frames.
2. BV class required redundancies for all systems on board: macerator, chillers, compressors, strainers, etc.
3. Significant charter opportunity for anyone looking to continue with her popular charter program out of Nassau, the Bahamas. Annual revenues of $750,000 plus.
4. Sexy and sleek interior refit in 2014 has brought her into the modern era.
5. New paint to the hull scheduled for November 2017.
6. New non-skid to the aft deck and flybridge October 2017.
6. Accommodations for 10 guests in a four stateroom layout.
7. Country-style kitchen provides for a comfortable time to be had by guests.
CHARTER BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
From 2007- 2014 ISLAND TIME was one of the most popular charter yachts out of Nassau, the Bahamas with annual revenue averaging $750,000 during each of those years. Accommodating families, business men and women, as well as celebrities, ISLAND TIME maintained a full schedule, both for day charters and week long (or longer) charters.
For anyone interested in pursuing ISLAND TIME as a business model, there continues to be a significant opportunity to charter in the Bahamas.
ISLAND TIME is a rare Bureau Veritas built and classed Broward. Her build required heavier gauge aluminum to be used for the hull and frames, as well as closer placement of the ribs, and continual class surveys.
Although she was built in 1991, she was not delivered until 1994.
She is scheduled to have her hull repainted in November 2017.
Length at Waterline:
149 gross tons
Fuel Capacity Total:
8,000 US Gallons
Day Tank Capacity:
4,000 US Gallons
1,000 US Gallons
1,200 US Gallons per day
4,542 liters per day
Black Water Tank:
500 US Gallons
Consumption per hour
50 US Gallons per hour
40 US Gallons per hour
(2) Detroit Diesels 12V92's
Hours: (as of October 23, 2017)
Port: 300 hours; Overhaul in Spring 2015 at 7,200 hours
Starboard: 7,639 hours
Generators & Electricity
(2) Cummins 35kW
Hours (as of Aug. 2016)
Port: 5,493 hours
Starboard: 7,237 hours
2 x 100 amp, single phase
Main engine starting, generator starting, general service and house batteries all replaced November 2014
Air-Conditioning 2 Cruisair chillers
Sea Recovery Desalinator 1200 gallons/day
SK system- needs membranes 1600 gallons/day
Rheem 38 US Gallons- installed endof 2014
Naiad Multisea stabilizers with 12' fins (upgraded and digitized)
American Bow Thruster
3 Racor filters on each engine; 1 secondary on each engine
1 primary filter on each generator; 1 secondary filter on each generator
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
(2) ICOM M502
Yes, 1 camera ER, 1 camera aft deck. 1 monitor in Pilothouse