From the swimplatform, you walk through the transom gate into the cockpit and then up two steps into the covered aftdeck. You can walk out either side deck on the same level or walk into the salon via the double teak and glass doors. Once inside the salon, you will find entertainment/storage cabinetry and a stairwell to the master stateroom and engine room starboard aft, a lounge chair and ottoman to starboard, storage cabinetry starboard forward, the galley port forward and wrap-around seating and hi/lo, folding teak table to port. Walking forward on the same level is the pilothouse with stairs to the flybridge starboard aft, side deck access doors on each side and stairs to the guest staterooms starboard forward. The VIP guest stateroom is amidships and then there is a guest stateroom to port and a guest stateroom forward.
The head room in the salon is 6'4", 6'7" on the aftdeck, 6'10" in the pilothouse, 6'8" in the forward guest stateroom, 6'7" in the port guest stateroom, 6'8" in the VIP guest stateroom, 6'5" in the master stateroom and 6'11" in the engine room.
65' Grand Alaskan Accommodations
Mighty Murph III offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen sized berth and an ensuite head with an enclosed shower; a VIP guest stateroom amidships with a centerline double sized berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; a guest stateroom port forward with over/under bunks and a guest stateroom forward with an island queen sized berth. There is a guest head with enclosed shower starboard forward.
65' Grand Alaskan Salon
The huge salon offers wrap-around seating with a folding, hi/lo teak table to port, a lounge chair and ottoman port forward, storage cabinetry starboard forward, a lounge chair and ottoman to starboard, entertainment/storage cabinetry starboard aft, double teak & glass doors aft, Mirage roll-away screen door aft, edge-bound carpet, opening side windows with wood blinds and aft windows with wood blinds.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
65' Grand Alaskan Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- GE Profile 4-burner ceramic electric cooktop
- GE Profile TrueTemp stainless steel oven
- GE Profile Performance Triton stainless steel dishwasher
- GE Profile Artica stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- GE Microwave oven
- Broan trash compactor
- Corian countertop
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Opening window with wood blinds
- U-Line refrigerator in the galley starboard forward cabinetry
- Haier refrigerator/freezer on the flybridge
- DCS stainless steel BBQ grill on the flybridge
- SPT icemaker on the flybridge
65' Grand Alaskan Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table, aftdeck fold-up table and the flybridge tables.
65' Grand Alaskan Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen sized berth, nightstands, reading lights, 2 X transom hatches with wood blinds, 4 portlights with curtains, 2 hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets, edge bound carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
65' Grand Alaskan VIP Guest Stateroom
The VIP guest stateroom is amidships and offers a centerline double sized berth, nightstands, 2 portlights 2 hanging lockers, storage drawers, edge bound carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the VIP guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
65' Grand Alaskan Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, 2 portlights with curtains, hanging locker, storage drawers, mirror and edge bound carpet.
65' Grand Alaskan Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers an island queen sized berth, overhead hatch with a screen, 4 portlights with curtains, shelves, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, edge bound carpet and direct access to the starboard guest head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the forward guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
65' Grand Alaskan Laundry
- Asko W60 washer
- Asko T700 dryer
65' Grand Alaskan Pilothouse
The pilothouse offers a full helm forward, side deck access doors on each side, internal stairs to the flybridge starboard aft, Stidd helm seat, L-shaped seating with a hi/lo folding teak table aft, storage under seating and the console forward, 2 X overhead hatches, teak & holly sole, chart drawers port forward and stairs to the guest staterooms starboard forward.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
65' Grand Alaskan Flybridge
The huge flybridge offers a full helm forward, non-skid deck, bimini, hinged Radar arch, 2 Stidd helmseats, wrap-around seating and 2 tables to port, storage under the console and seating, sliding hatch to the pilothouse starboard forward, wet bar to starboard with a sink, Haier refrigerator/freezer, DCS stainless steel BBQ grill, SPT icemaker and storage, seating/storage aft, tender storage aft and stainless steel rails.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
65' Grand Alaskan Aftdeck
The covered aftdeck offers a hardtop, wing door for each side deck, Eisenglass enclosure, folding Corian table, non-skid deck, control station starboard forward, storage cabinet and rod storage.
65' Grand Alaskan Cockpit
The cockpit offers a non-skid deck, teak cap rail, transom gate to the swimplatform, molded-in 2 steps to the aftdeck and lazarette access.
65' Grand Alaskan Swimplatform
The integral swimplatform offers a non-skid deck, removable hoop rails, stainless steel swim ladder, storage locker, fresh water hot/cold shower and dinghy cleats.
65' Grand Alaskan Audio/Visual Equipment
- SeaTel satellite TV system
- Sharp flat screen TV in the salon
- Sony CDP-CE375 5-disc CD changer/player in the salon
- Sony DVP-NS725P DVD player in the salon
- Bose surround sound system and speakers in the salon
- Sylvania VCR in the salon
- Panasonic TV/VHS in the master stateroom, Forward guest stateroom and VIP guest stateroom
- Sony CDX-M30 Stereo/CD player and speakers on the flybridge
- Bose exterior speakers on the aftdeck and Polyplaner speakers forward
65' Grand Alaskan Electronics
- Furuno 72nm Radar
- Furuno GP-32 GPS/Waas in the pilothouse
- Furuno FCV-582L depth sounder in the pilothouse
- Simrad AP20 autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass in the pilothouse
- Icom IC-M502 VHF in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Big Bay Durabook laptop with Nobeltec electronic chart system in the pilothouse
- Viewsonic VE150mb monitor networked to the laptop in the pilothouse
- VEI monitor on the flybridge
- Mingood intercom system
- Airguide barometer
65' Grand Alaskan Electrical System
- Northern Lights M8442K 20 kW generator with approximately 3,465 hours
- Northern Lights M884K 16 kW generator with approximately 2,606 hours
- Trace Engineering SW4024MC2 inverter with remote panel in the pilothouse
- 2 X Lewco FS2440 ACD battery chargers
- 2 X Acme transformers
- Professional Mariner Zinc Saver II 50 amp galvanic isolator
- Guest 2610 10 amp battery charger
- Guest battery switches
- Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord system
- 50 amp shore sord
65' Grand Alaskan Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3196 660 hp main engines with approximately hours
- Twin-Disc MG5090A gearboxes
- 2 Caterpillar engine monitoring panels
- Teleflex engine controls
- Dual Racor 75/1000MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Racor 500MA fuel filter for each generator
- Fuel manifold
- Reverso oil change system
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Wesmar DPC12E bowthruster
- Naiad 252 stabilizer system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX II controls (5 zones)
- Tank Tender water and fuel tanks panel
- FCI 800 gpd watermaker
- 2 X Seaward 20 gallon stainless steel water heaters
- NuTone central vacuum system
- Vacuflush heads
- Tankwatch 4 holding tank level monitoring panel
- Fresh water washdown in the engine room
- Spare propellers
65' Grand Alaskan Deck Equipment
With the hinged arch lowered, the height overall is approximately 16'4" and with the arch up and antennas lowered, the height overall is 21'11".
- Dual Gypsy Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote panel at each helm
- 2 X stainless steel anchor rollers
- Bruce 124 lb anchor with 300' 3/8" anchor chain
- 75 lb Plow type anchor with 50' anchor chain and 250' nylon rode
- Stainless steel rails and teak toe rail forward
- Anchor chain locker access on the foredeck
- Dock water connection fore and aft
- Foredeck benchseat with storage
- Non-skid decks
- Portuguese bridge with storage
- Teak cap rails and toe rails each side and teak cap rails aft
- Boarding gate on each side fore and aft
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Marquipt Tide-Ride gangway
- Marquipt gangway
- Fresh water washdown fore and aft
- Removable stainless steel swimplatform hoop rails
- 7 X rod holders
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Freshwater hot/cold shower aft
- ACR searchlight with RCL-100 controls at each helm
- ACR EPIRB
- Rule bilge pumps
- Grand Alaskan bilge pump panel in the pilothouse
- First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Kahlenberg air horns
65' Grand Alaskan Exclusions
- Sellers personal belongings
65' Grand Alaskan Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
2002 Novurania MX340DL
Please register now to see complete yacht details.
Your request for information on this yacht has been submitted successfully to AK Yachts. One of our yacht brokers will contact you soon.